4 Week Advance Challenge
What do you get with the 4 week advance challenge?
- Custom split plan with short video demonstrations on each exercise
- MODIFICATIONS for ANY exercise needed!
- If you have completed my 8 week Challenge or have solid strength training experience, this is for you. DON'T let fear hold you back!
- Detailed description of HOW to increase and vary exercise intensity to get the results you want, without waisting time.
- Full strength and cardio layout to advance fitness level in 4 weeks.
- Macro specific 4 week meal plan with grocery list.
- Separate Flexible Dieting Plan that breaks down macro nutrient dieting, how to set yours using Myfitnesspal and how to make food work for you to maximize results while still eating the foods you love.
- Dietitian designed meal plan with substitutions for dietary restrictions available.
- A private Facebook accountability group with all challengers to ask questions, encourage, and support one another.
- Full access to me as your personal trainer and coach during these Challenges. I am available via text, call, email, Facebook or in person if local and attending my classes. The current cost of either program is less then what someone pays me during a one hour session. You are getting a great value but most importantly a professional, certified, experienced Health Coach with a deep passion for YOUR success.
8 Week Challenge
What do you get with the 8 week challenge?
Besides a healthier mind and body with lifelong tools for success? Let me give you specifics:
-8 weeks of custom program layouts with progressive exercises for all fitness levels.
-Sample meal plan with a flexible eating program that includes room to moderately indulge in your favorite foods while still losing weight and reshaping your body.
-All of Tabitha's personal recipes used regularly for breakfast, lunch, dinner, appetizers and desserts.
-Additional dietitian designed meal plans that offers structure in a variety of caloric needs and dietary restrictions (vegetarian, gluten/lactose free)
-Weekly newsletter addressing frequently asked questions, nutrition tips and encouragement.
-Detailed description of each exercise with video demonstrations of proper form, function and modifications.
-Bi weekly check ins for weight updates and tape measurements.
-A private Facebook accountability group with all challengers to ask questions, encourage, and support one another.
-Prizes for the top Challengers (varies based on group) But the REAL prize is a new perspective and a healthier body.
-Full access to me as your personal trainer and coach during this 8 week session. I am available via text, call, email, Facebook or in person if local and attending my classes. The current cost of this program is what someone pays me during a one hour session. You are getting a great value but most importantly a professional, certified, experienced Health Coach with a deep passion for YOUR success.
NEEDING MORE SUPPORT?
This customized program is paid for monthly. During our time together I am 100% available via phone, text or email. Each month I give you a customized workout program based on your current exercise history, limitation and goals. You will also be given a sample meal plan with a suggested macro nutrient profile. The benefit of one-on-one coaching is the (sometimes weekly) changes or tweaks to both the workout and meal plan as needed. This is based off of progress pictures and feedback from you on training, energy levels and maintainability for long term success! Email me for details.
$100/month (can be month to month)
What do you get with Tab's Flexible Dieting Meal Plan & Guide?
- 52 page, 13 chapter guide in PDF file format (ebook) that can be saved on an devise to instantly access.
- Introduction to Macros, Flexible Dieting/IIFYM simplified.
- My personal history with fitness, "dieting", competition preps and why I fell in LOVE with the "flexible" dieting approach.
- How to set up MyFitnessPal to maximize usage and learn where to set your own macros for continued success.
- Pre and Post Workout Nutrition base on goals.
- Applicable examples of HOW to use this approach to fit in some treats during the week if desired.
- How to manage a "diet" with kids, food temptations and a social life.
- Accelerated fat loss options and how to "recover" if you over did it in order to continue with RESULTS.
- How to succeed WITHOUT using MFP (myfitnesspal)
- 4 week Sample Meal Plan with a gluten/lactose free and vegetarian option.
I have poured my heart and soul into these programs. This guide is a very comprehensive fast track to successfully "dieting" without having to "diet". If you have dietary restrictions or need additional support, reach out. I will not let you fail and am here to HELP YOU SUCCEED.